Yoga is the perfect opportunity to be curious about who you are.



Saturday, March 6, 2010

Downward Facing Baby

I just have to share a picture with you.  A few days ago, Tall Bro sent me an e-mail.  I was immediately intrigued by the subject line reading "Position of the Week"- proof that my brother reads my blog!  But I know he is an avid follower.  Once he even linked my blog on his Facebook page- what a guy!  I opened the e-mail and started reading.  He began explaining how he thinks my cutsie pie nephew must be sneaking into the office at night, opening the computer, and reading my blog.  Tall Bro and Sista in Law have been noticing a change in the way cutsie pie lies down on his stomach- an obvious attraction to last week's POTW.  He instructed me to open up the attachment...


Ok, so he may not have the technique down to a tee, but does this not look like an attempt to go into Downward Facing Dog?  I am so proud of him- following in Aunty's footsteps!  Pretty soon he'll be going into handstands and backbends.  They'll have to take household baby proofing to a whole new level.

Namaste,
Lady Lotus

2 comments:

  1. With a little more practice and little more arm strength he'll have the technique perfect. I will work with him this month and see what we can do! :)

    P.S. I'm so proud my baby made it on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Babies are really very good at yoga.
    We have a Kids prgram on TV here in Melbourne called "Waybaloos" which has these cute little creatures doing all sorts of yoga poses and a group of young children following their poses...it's a really cute show.
    KB

    ReplyDelete