Yoga is the perfect opportunity to be curious about who you are.



Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Doga



Ok, before you start criticizing this and thinking how ridiculous it appears to be, don't be so quick to judge.  When I did couples yoga with Vinny, it felt so wonderful to be close to someone I love, especially when in Savasana (Corpse Pose).  There is something so amazing about sharing the heartfelt emotions that run through your body when practicing yoga with another human being- or animal.  Animals have feelings as much as we do.  Wouldn't this be such a terrific way of re-connecting with your favourite four-legged friend?  Roxanne sometimes snuggles up against me when I'm going yoga at home, and you know what?  She makes the experience that much more purrrfect.

I read a quote once that stated "Animals are such agreeable friends - they ask no questions, they pass no criticisms”.  It's time we let them bask in the glory of yoga with us- have them uncover their own Pawna...err, I mean Prana.

Namaste,
Lady Lotus

No comments:

Post a Comment