Yoga is the perfect opportunity to be curious about who you are.



Thursday, March 18, 2010

Bloga Re-Vamped!

My precious bloga has gotten a makeover!  I hope you all like it- I find it more serene.  I loved the yellow because it resembled the walls of the first yoga studio I practiced at, but thought that a change would be nice.  So welcome to the all new and improved Downward Facing Blog!  I'm slowly starting to learn more about the technical side of blogging, so stay tuned for perhaps a few more tweeks.  Like on the right--> a poll!  I'll update it every week or so.

On an unrelated note- I went back to David's Tea today.  This love affair is getting steamy!  I enjoyed a Chocolate Mint Maté, and it was absolutely delicious!  I contemplated buying a bag of it so I could make it at home, but figured I would wait and make sure that I liked it.  Now, listen to this...on my way to work today, my wonderful co-worker and friend Ari (whom inspired me to create my Yoga Board of Inspiration which I previously blogged about) sent me a text message, announcing that she had a gift waiting on my desk.  Well you can imagine my surprise when I walked in and saw a bag of Chocolate Mint Maté Tea just sitting there for me!  Seriously, what are the chances?  This made my day even better.  Gotta love those happy coincidences.

Namaste,
Lady Lotus

No comments:

Post a Comment