Yoga is the perfect opportunity to be curious about who you are.



Sunday, May 30, 2010

Happy Campers


I promised you all some photos of my camping trip to Grand Isle, Vermont.  First, I would like to list five things I love about camping.

1. Spending time with wonderful friends without any distractions.
2. Being able to look up at the sky and actually seeing the stars.
3. Not showering, and not caring!
4. S'mores.
5. Campfires.

It was so lovely being surrounded by nature for the whole weekend.  I woke up bright and early and would fill my lungs with fresh air- often difficult when you live in the city.  The entire weekend was like one long yoga class, where my mind, body and breath all became one with themselves.

Namaste,
Lady Lotus


Better than a five-star hotel.


The view from our lot.


Walking by Lake Champlain.


The constant presence of green beauty.


Our lot- with Smoky's protection!

1 comment:

  1. ooooh we had our cottage at North Hero when i was a kid, and looking at those photos was very therapeutic! i adore Vermont. :)

    Leigh

    ReplyDelete