Yoga is the perfect opportunity to be curious about who you are.



Monday, November 8, 2010

Tweetasana


Well, I've succumb to the masses.  I opened up my very first Twitter account- it wasn't by choice, but for work purposes.  I've been dabbling in the world of tweeting a little bit and I suppose it is very slowly rubbing off on me.  But something fun did come out of this adventure in Tweetland- I've created a Downward Facing Blog twitter account!  The name however was too long, so it can be found under Lady Lotus Yoga.  I have created a link at the right hand side of this page so, if you are a Twitter fanatic, please do add us (and by us I mean me and good ol' bloga here) to your list of followers.  It will also give you the oppurtunity to see who we're following, and there are some pretty interesting yoga-esque people and groups out there!  So please, do me the favor and become a total Twitter Nit Weet (see what I did there? Ha!)  Like I said, I'm still learning, so it's taking me some time to be extremely active on the site, but I'm doing my best to catch up to the flow.

Namaste,
Lady Lotus

No comments:

Post a Comment