Yoga is the perfect opportunity to be curious about who you are.



Monday, November 29, 2010

101!!!

You know what movie I love?  101 Dalmatians.  Pongo!

Speaking of 101...this is officially post number 101!  Wowzers.  Have I really already logged in and blogged more than 100 times? 
So, what is something special to write about for this grounbreaking 101st post?  That's easy- I put up my Christmas tree last week.  Yes, I tried to wait until December 1st, but the excitement of the holiday season ate me all up and I had to do it!  Plus my new ornaments were calling out to be exposed.  But what does putting up a Christmas tree have to do with yoga?  Well, yoga makes me happy.  My Christmas tree makes me happy.  I have been doing my YTT readings, comfortably on my couch, with my tree gloriously displaying all its beauty.  It allows me to enjoy my homework even more than I already do!  Does that sound dorky?  Well when you love your schooling as much as I do, homework doesn't seem like a chore, but more of a wonderful experience and oppurtunity to grow.

I'll make sure to upload some pictures of my tree, and of course all the other pretty decorations.  Oh, and my stockings are literally hung from the fireplace- love it!

Namaste,
Lady Lotus

No comments:

Post a Comment