Yoga is the perfect opportunity to be curious about who you are.



Monday, December 6, 2010

A Sweet Yoga Treat

For those of you who don't know this about me, beneath the tattoos is actually a little Suzy Homemaker just eager to pop out.  And as a result, here is what happened.

Yes, delicious shortbread cookies in the shape of Warrior II, one of my favourite yoga poses.  This past weekend was my last Yoga Teacher Training until after the holidays, and I decided to make a little something for the wonderful ladies in my class.  With the three simple ingredients at hand (cane sugar, whole wheat flour and soy based maragarine) the grandma in me spent the night baking these bad boys and individually wrapping them for each person.  I owe the shape to cookie cutters I found called Ninja-Bread Men.  By slightly adjusting one of the ninja shaped cookie cutters, I was able to deliciously recreate this asana and turn it into a tasty treat.  Oh if only my bloga was edible. 

Namaste,
Lady Lotus

No comments:

Post a Comment